Sunday, March 11, 2012

Envelope in the Mail


This is a very colorful envelope. I like the curve design up top. Their logo is on the top right hand side like most logos are. I'm surprised that they could put color where the postage stamp is. WWF is trying to get people to donate money to their organization, and if people donate they will get a free bag. They have a picture of the product on the envelope so people know what they are getting, and it draws you attention to the envelope.
They also designed on the back. My teacher told me not to use a block of color on the flap on the back of the envelope, but I think this design works. There address and other information are on the flap on the back instead of on the front. They also have another saying on the back on the envelope. People will know what to expect when opening the envelope. I think it's a nice design. I also like the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment