Friday, April 27, 2012

Creative Folder Design

Folder Design Ideas - Globya

I really like this folder design. I like the repetition of the black dots across the entire folder. I like the movement of the lines on the front, and I also like how the blue dots pop out on the side. I can see that there is a part of a white line on the fold on the back of the folder. I like how the information is centered at the bottom on the back of the folder. I like the inside of this folder too. I like how they repeated the lines on the inside of the folder, but made them black instead of white. I like the right blue inside pocket. I noticed that they put their logo and information on the blue inside pocket. I think this is a very creative folder design. I know this isn't a regular/typical business folder design, but I have seen folders like this before.   

No comments:

Post a Comment