Friday, April 27, 2012

Unknown Company Folder Design


I don't know what type of company this is. I like how the front and the back of the folder ties in together. The front and the back both use the blue and white rectangle, but the front has their logo on it and the back doesn't. I noticed that they used one of the symbols from their logo (blown up) on the front, and then on the back they used a different symbol. I don't see the website, phone number, or address on this folder unless it's on the inside pocket. The white rectangle on the back would be a good place to put information at. I like the simplicity of the inside pockets. Both pockets are blue with a white line going across the top and bottom. I noticed that they put the logo along with other information only on the left inside pocket. I really want to know what type of company this is because this folder is pretty simple and I wonder if the design matches what the company does. I think this is still a good folder design though.

No comments:

Post a Comment