Friday, April 20, 2012

Makeup + Phone Flyer


This is an interesting phone flyer. I think ASUS is a make up company and they are advertising that if you buy make-up you will get a phone. I can't tell if they are a make-up company or a phone company. I like their saying though, "Never let any small details go unnoticed be it your makeup or your mobile, push the boundary of beauty!" I think it's a clever saying. The background is pink, so I'm amusing they are targeting women. This flyer definitely interests me. They show three phones in white, black, and pink. At the bottom left they list the tech specs of the phone. At the bottom right they list the bonus gifts. I think the overall design of this fyler is good. It's not centered and it moves your eyes across the page. They used smears of their makeup to make lines that create movement. I don't think they are targeting towards men.

No comments:

Post a Comment