Saturday, April 21, 2012

Phone Flyer

 I really like this phone flyer. I like how they put their different plans in the text messaging bubbles, that caught my eye first. I noticed that they have a big picture of the phone near the top right of the page. I am definitely going to use a picture of my phone on my flyer too. In the middle of the ad they have a description of the phone/plan (that's what I'm guessing could go there since it's in another language). I also like how they divide the page by having a orange at the top and then the rest of the page a bluish color. I might try to divide my page up too because I think it will add more interest. I think their logo is at the bottom left hand corner, but I'm not sure. I noticed that they have their website on the ad at least two times, one at the very top and one at the very bottom. This may or may not be an actual phone flyer, it might be another type of ad, but I like how this ad is layout. I want to incorporate some of the features from this ad on to my ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment