Thursday, February 16, 2012

Denwa Logo

Denwa means telephone in Japense.
DENWA logo
http://www.logosdatabase.com/logo/denwa_76260320

There are other companies that are named denwa, and they are telephone companies. I found this logo. I like it for the most part, but I would rework some things. First of all I would make the curve in the front lighter than the rest of the words. I would make the curve be apart of the line in the A. I like how the curve is part of the N, but I think it needs to be worked in with the other letters more.

I think this is a real company, but I'm not sure.

I also found another denwa named company. I like this logo for the most part. I really like the w and how that stands out. I also noticed how close the letters are in the logo.

I think making a logo for anything is extremely hard because there is already so many logos out there, and someone will get accused of "copying" another logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment