Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Envelope in the Mail



I got this in the mail today. It's a single window envelope. It looked like a letterhead inside and the National Aquarium was trying to get people to sign up to be a member of the aquarium and listed special prices.

I noticed that their logo and address was printed on the top left corner. They didn't print anything on the top right because that's where a stamp would go. The bar code was actually inside the envelope, but you can see it through the window. I noticed that they had a design toward the middle on the right. They didn't have any design on the back.

I like where they put their logo at, but I wish they would of done something on the back. They did use a lot of space on the front to design, which was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment